An afternoon of flooring Bernie the Berlingo today. Another task that I thought would take minutes, took hours, but the difference it makes is huge.
Started by going to the shops for lino and double sided carpet tape. I decided on a wooden floor look. This will hopefully match the wooden walls I intend giving her. Back at the ranch I started clearing the van and hoovered any dust away. I laid the lino out in the back and trimmed it to size. The tape was then placed on the ply and the yellow protective paper removed.
Starting at the back, I rolled the lino back down over the tape.
With my shoes off I walked about the flooring to ensure it was well stuck down.
And now the flooring looks so much better, less liable to mark and will be a bit warmer to sleep in. Beautiful.